A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard disk of your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. The cookie is placed on your device by the website itself ("first party cookies") or by partners of the website ("third party cookies"). The cookie identifies your device by a unique identification number when you return to the website and collects information about your browsing behaviour.
There are different types of cookies. We distinguish the following cookies according to their purposes: there are essential or strictly necessary cookies and non-essential cookies (functional, analytical and targeting cookies)
The Belgian Act concerning the Electronic Communication of 13 June 2005 contains some provisions about cookies and the use thereof on websites. The Belgian implementation is deduced of the European e-Privacy Directive, which implies that the cookie usage and the cookie legislation is regulated differently in every European country. Raverco NV is a Belgium-based webshop and therefore follows the Belgian and European legislation on cookies.
2/ Goals and utilities of cookies
Disabling cookies can have an impact on the functioning of the website. Some of the site's features may be restricted or inaccessible. If you decide to disable cookies, we cannot guarantee you a smooth and optimal visit to our website.
3/ Types of cookies used by Raverco NV
We distinguish the following types of cookies, according to their purposes:
- Essential / Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set up in response to your actions, such as setting up your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. They are necessary for a good communication and they facilitate navigating (for example, returning to a previous page, etc.).
- Non-essential cookies: These cookies are not necessary for the website to function, but they do help us to offer an improved and personalized website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to offer improved functionality and personalization. They can be set up by us or by external providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Analytical cookies: With these cookies, we can track visits and traffic so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to determine which pages are the most and the least popular and how visitors move through the site.
- These cookies can be set by our advertising partners via our site. They can be used by those companies to create a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.
We use two types of cookies, namely our own functional cookies and cookies of carefully selected partners with whom we cooperate and who advertise our services on their website.
First Party Cookies:
- URL: www.raverco.be
- Name cookie: _cookiebar / Type of cookie: Cookiebar / Bewaarduur: 2 years
Third party cookies:
- URL: www.raverco.be
- Name cookie: _ga / Type of cookie: Google Analytics / Bewaarduur: 2 years
- Name cookie: _gat / Type of cookie: Google Analytics / Bewaarduur: 1 minute
- Name cookie: _gid / Type of cookie: Google Analytics / Bewaarduur: 1 day
4/ Management of cookies
Make sure that cookies are enabled in your web browser. If you want to consult the website of BEGUMMY, it is recommended you enable cookies. However, you are free to disable cookies in your browser settings if you wish to do so:
To enable or disable cookies, you must change your browser settings (via the "preferences" or "options" tab). The following links will give you more information on how to manage your cookies. You can also consult the "help" tab of your browser.
- How to delete and manage cookies in Internet Explorer
- How to delete and manage cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- How to delete and manage cookies in Chrome
- How to delete and manage cookies in Safari
5/ Rights of the visitors
Since cookies may constitute a processing of personal data, you as a data subject have the right to the lawful and secure processing of personal data. More information about the way in which we collect and process your personal data, as well as about your rights, can be found in our Privacy Statement.
Should you still have questions or comments about cookies after reading this Cookie Statement, you can always contact us via (e-mail address).